Friday, June 26, 2009

If you think your dog has been stolen

Saw this post on a group site. I have helped look for lost dogs and always thought a healthy reward would help stolen pets get back home. I never thought pretending you are a buyer. Great idea! See below

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile


From:
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: <AAPAW@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AAPAW] ....



.... Also, a few tricks of the trade I've used when trying to track down lost dogs for those who contact us with stolen/lost pets... go to cl, oodle, backpage, kijiji and post a want to buy ad, people who steal dogs often sell them... also I found a stolen dog, nearly a YEAR after the fact at a flea market near Austin... flea markets are a good place to check often for lost/stolen pets... it's quick cash and no paper trail sort of thing. That's why people still "in demand " breeds... I hope this helps your Tech....let me know if I can assist you any further!
....

.

__,_._,___